Lead DevOps Engineer
- Irving, TX
SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the leading audio entertainment company in the U.S. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners -- in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our current openings below and at www.siriusxm.com/careers.
The Lead DevOps Engineer is a resource that has in-depth understanding of DevOps philosophies and practices. This person is expected to work as a part of a team performing technical lead duties, being responsible for building, configuring, and maintaining the devops processes such as CI/CD, cloud enablement, as well as containerization and container orchestration.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prioritize and guide implementation of devops processes and systems required to support these processes
- Responsible for understanding and facilitating CI/CD processes, as well as containerization and container orchestration.
- Work closely with agile teams in streamlining development processes, including user management, automated testing, and environment configuration.
- Lead the AWS cloud expansion in a cost-effective way
- Look for opportunities where automation can be applied to various aspects of the process and projects to implement these to gain organizational savings.
- Look for innovation opportunities, investigating new technologies.
- Be involved in developing and reviewing source code (Python, Ansible, and Terraform) to implement the design
- Set quality standards for the teams
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 8+ years of s/w development experience in Linux environment
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
Requirements and General Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- In-depth understanding of devops processes and devops related systems
- Solid understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Administration and Automation Experience with Amazon Web Services via Terraform
- Drive to enforce and adhere to quality standards
- Linux (RedHat / CentOS/OEL)
- Amazon Web Services (IaM, EC2, RDS, Lambda, Fargate) automation via Terraform
Our goal at SiriusXM+Pandora is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. SiriusXM+Pandora is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
Back to top