IT Support Specialist
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora!
- PC & Mac hardware, software, peripherals and network troubleshooting, diagnosis and repair
- Providing support for popular email clients: Outlook on Mac, Outlook on Windows and Mac Mail
- VoIP/PBX telephony system configuration/troubleshooting
- AV Equipment Setup and Troubleshooting - Setup and install equipment such as microphones, sound speakers, video screens, projectors, recording equipment, connecting wires and cables, sound and mixing boards for events such as concerts, sports events, meetings and conventions
- Generate, track and close trouble support tickets for all IT related issues in a timely manner
- Participate in IT project planning, resolving IT related issues and building new procedures to keep up with company growth
- AirWatch, Smartphone (iPhone and Android) and Exchange Mail configurations/troubleshooting
- Moderate travel will be required
- Provide technical support to fast-paced sales representatives
- At least three years of experience in an IT technical support/desktop support position supporting Windows and Mac systems.
- Moderate AV setup experience
- Demonstrated technical know-how of Windows 7, OSX, MS Office & MAC Office
- Excellent research and documentation skills.
- Self-motivated; works effectively with minimal supervision. Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Extremely well organized, detail oriented, a strong sense of personal ownership, and experience working in a constantly changing environment
- Persistent and dependable, especially in achieving project deadlines
- Able to work extended hours as needed
- Passion for music, new technologies and self-initiated drive to provide all staff with an excellent customer service experience
- Preferred skills:
- Expert knowledge of Windows 7 and OSX
- Experience supporting cloud computing and outsourced IT Services
- General understanding of network components - ethernet, TCP/IP
- AV setup experience
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com This email box is designed to assist job seekers who require a reasonable accommodation to the application process. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
In your email, please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location or office to which you would like to apply
- The subject of the email should read "Request for Reasonable Accommodation".
Meet Some of Pandora's Employees
Employee Experience & Inclusion Manager
Courtney articulates and amplifies Pandora’s talent brand, providing visibility and insight into its company culture. She also plays a big role in driving awareness of Pandora’s diversity and inclusion initiatives.
Back to top