Intern 2018 - Internal Communications Intern
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora!
About the role:
- Collaborate with employees across the enterprise to build and execute communications campaigns around a variety of internal initiatives
- Think of innovative ideas to engage and inform employees based on employee data and sentiment
- Help revamp Internal Communications at Pandora by executing on our internal Slack strategy
- A passionate, confident self-starter
- Loves to write and has a sharp editorial eye
- Energized by a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized and able to handle multiple tasks at once
- Knowledge of Photoshop is a plus, but not required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Comfortable with public speaking
- Qualified individuals should be a rising Junior or Senior and interested in a career in Communications. Some exceptions will be made.
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com This email box is designed to assist job seekers who require a reasonable accommodation to the application process. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
In your email, please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location or office to which you would like to apply
- The subject of the email should read "Request for Reasonable Accommodation".
Meet Some of Pandora's Employees
Employee Experience & Inclusion Manager
Courtney articulates and amplifies Pandora’s talent brand, providing visibility and insight into its company culture. She also plays a big role in driving awareness of Pandora’s diversity and inclusion initiatives.
Back to top