Intern 2018 - HR University Program
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora!
Pandora is looking for a University Program Intern to help us deliver a world class intern experience and to help tell the Road Crew story on college campuses across the country.
Daily tasks may include special projects related to: college recruiting and outreach, talent development, onboarding, employee engagement, intern and diversity related events.
What’s in it for you?
- You will be learning talent branding and digital marketing fundamentals while documenting the 2018 Road Crew experience.
- You will be able to flex your event planning skills to help us put together engaging content for the Road Crew interns.
- You will also participate in a branding refresh to audit and transform the way we tell the Pandora story on college campuses, working with different teams across the company to design and create compelling collateral and managing and refreshing our existing social channels.
To land this gig, you will need:
Currently working towards a Bachelors or Masters degree, with expected graduation in 2018 or 2019
Event planning or production experience
Interest in learning about Recruiting and Human Resources
Strong oral and written communication skills
Possess high emotional intelligence
Willingness to learn and open to feedback
Adept team player with excellent collaboration skills
Knowledgeable about social media practices
Marketing and/or video production is a plus
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org This email box is designed to assist job seekers who require a reasonable accommodation to the application process. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
In your email, please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location or office to which you would like to apply
- The subject of the email should read "Request for Reasonable Accommodation".
Meet Some of Pandora's Employees
Employee Experience & Inclusion Manager
Courtney articulates and amplifies Pandora’s talent brand, providing visibility and insight into its company culture. She also plays a big role in driving awareness of Pandora’s diversity and inclusion initiatives.
Back to top