HR Program Manager/Sr. HR Program Manager
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora!
We’re looking for the glue, the anchor, the wrangler of work… the person that can help us execute against the HR vision and strategy that supports Pandora today and for the future. You’re curious, eager to learn, can build rapport, organize teams against a common goal, and keep a project on track. You bring structure and harmony to cross-functional efforts as well as bring a realness to the role, where we get things done as well as have fun doing it, while still keeping the program or project front and center, because after-all that is your job. You embody a mindset of change, feel comfortable in a nimble, dynamic and fluid work environment, and enable others to do the same.
The Program Manager, reporting into the Head of People Services, will contribute to the overall management of the HR project portfolio as well as directly manage key HR projects, both technical and non-technical. This role will also partner with leaders of HR Centers of Expertise (COE) to understand core activities and influence prioritization of new programs.
The selected candidate will:
- Be a key contributor in building out the HR PMO including embracing established methodology and identifying additional process and tools to meet the evolving needs of the business.
- Work collaboratively and cross-functionally using a product/software development lifecycle mentality.
- Lead effective governance across the project management lifecycle.
- Use qualitative and quantitative data to determine business cases, prioritize projects and align solutions with user needs to determine next steps as well as final outcomes.
- Ensure business goals are identified and agreed upon for the project; establish quantitative KPIs with baseline and measure targets.
- Drive cross-team collaboration in a structured and efficient way seeking to accelerate progress toward plan goals while removing barriers and roadblocks along the way.
- Ensure project team and stakeholders have adequate understanding of ownership, timelines, resource needs, risks, contentions, and dependencies.
- Track and report project status; communicate regular updates to various constituents using centralized means.
- Manage approvals for project milestones.
- Partner with Internal Communications team to determine rollout/launch strategy; manage execution of communications plan.
- Develop change management strategies that will drive adoption and enablement for impacted audiences (employees, managers, administrators, departments, etc…).
- Gain subject matter expertise of project, its business value, customer benefits and needs addressed, and deep dive into business and technical details.
- Apply business process design/improvement methodologies and tools to analyze programs and processes, identify gaps and propose enhancements and/or solutions.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years in program/project management role, ideally within an HR organization.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, presentation, and influencing skills.
- Proven experience driving change management initiatives and contributing to transformative initiatives.
- Experience using models like DACI and AGILE and applying operation models to drive execution and decision making.
- Familiarity with business process design/improvement/management methodology and tools.
- Must be a self-motivated team player able to work effectively with general guidance toward objectives.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (WORD, Excel, PowerPoint & Project) and Google products (Docs, Sheets, Slides).
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, HR or related field.
- Familiarity with statutory requirements.
- Worked in a mature HR service delivery model.
- HR Technology and HR process experience (ideally Workday or other major HCM system, Talent Management, Succession Planning, Total Rewards, Recruitment, etc.).
- Management Consulting Background.
- PM Masters Certificate; or PMP and/or Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM).
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org This email box is designed to assist job seekers who require a reasonable accommodation to the application process. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
In your email, please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location or office to which you would like to apply
- The subject of the email should read "Request for Reasonable Accommodation".
Back to top