Help Center Technician
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora!
We tend to think differently in our IT department. Our focus is on providing excellent service to Pandora's employees, and to use technology to improve people's productivity. While some IT departments can be characterized as "no" organizations, we instead focus on service and using technology to enable our employees. This attitude of "yes" sets us apart from other IT departments, and new employees are pleasantly surprised to find us so easy to work with. Because of this unique openness, every day in Pandora IT presents new challenges, and is never boring.
The Help Center candidate will be a member of the IT Support team and will provide the initial point of contact for clients who have questions across the Organization. Incidents will be received via email / ticket. The Help Center candidate will respond within a 15 minute window with a resolution. When resolution on the first contact is not possible, the Help Desk candidate will escalate the issue to the appropriate team.
- Assist the IT Support team by providing the initial point of contact for clients who have questions across the organization.
- Oversee the email@example.com alias by providing a resolution to questions within a 15 minute window.
- Ensure all incoming requests are promptly, accurately, and concisely recorded into JIRA ticket queue.
- Collaborate with all departments to gather and document FAQs on main Help Page.
- Support various teams by actively identifying opportunities for improvement with all business processes.
- Manage peripherals and hardware equipment inventory
- Support Human Resources, IT and other teams to provide technical and non-technical answers to employees while ensuring all requests are prompt, accurate and concise
- Coordinate with the Facilities Team to ensure timely delivery of new hire setup and IT equipment
- Manage peripherals and hardware inventory for a streamlined hand out process
- Collaborate with departments to highlight their teams in the monthly newsletter as well as gather FAQs for internal wiki/trainings
- Manage monthly newsletter project as well as related communications as it relates to IT and Security group
- Some AV equipment setup/troubleshooting in conference rooms
- Ability to manage projects
- Strong technical documentation skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Email etiquette
- Proactive problem solving and good decision making
- Research abilities with good attention to detail
- Teamwork and follow through and commitment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with hardware and software
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Work well under pressure
- Ability to multitask
- Experience with a ticketing system, preferably Jira
- Ideally experience with Technical Support of hardware/software
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org This email box is designed to assist job seekers who require a reasonable accommodation to the application process. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
In your email, please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location or office to which you would like to apply
- The subject of the email should read "Request for Reasonable Accommodation".
Back to top