Front End Developer
- Chicago, IL
Must be self-directed with the ability to manage time across multiple projects and competing priorities, meet agreed upon deadlines, and be accountable for work.
Will work regularly with the design team leadership, web developers, marketing managers, and analysts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and deploy site experiences and components as defined in design files and product requirements.
- Follow industry best practices and company conventions to create maintainable site code.
- Work closely with our design, UX and product teams to build prototypes.
- Work closely with A/B testing team in building and coordinating tests.
- Collaborate with frontend and backend teams on best practices and standards
- Cross-training of team members on development tasks related to front end technology, optimization, and testing.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Four-year college degree or related work experience
Requirements and General Skills:
- Excellent communication skills, demonstrated interest in continued education, and ability to thrive when facing unexpected and/or high-pressure tasks
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
- 3-6+ years of experience writing clean, valid, semantic, responsive HTML/CSS
- Adobe Digital design suite including Photoshop and Illustrator
- Knowledge of rapid prototyping tools, preferably Sketch and InVision
- Knowledge of web standards and accessibility
- Familiarity with Angular 2+ (TypeScript, RxJS, etc.)
- Expert ability to convert designs into fully responsive web pages.
- Experience with managing HTML code and design and UX standards.
- Experience with SASS and optimizing HTML/CSS and site performance.
- Experience with rapid prototyping.
- Familiarity with code versioning systems (git, svn).
SiriusXM is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, pregnancy, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
Back to top