FP&A Business Analyst
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora.
Pandora is looking for a business analyst to join its Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team. This role will support forecasting, budgeting and reporting tools for FP&A with a particular focus on Anaplan, our primary forecasting and planning platform. The right individual will be a key driver of systems and process improvements in FP&A.
- Maintenance and administration of our corporate financial model in Anaplan, including data management, user administration and hierarchy structure and mapping.
- Support FP&A and the Finance organization as the primary systems expert of the Anaplan application, including training, documentation, process improvement and general support.
- Support month end reporting and forecasting processes as well as annual budgeting processes.
- Partner with members of the Finance team to understand current and future needs, scope out new development requirements and build and test enhancements in finance systems and models.
- Drive process improvements of standardized financial reporting through automation. Design new FP&A reports, metrics and dashboards. Document new and existing processes.
- Key contributor to the finance systems strategy roadmap.
- Perform regular monthly analyses alongside various short and long term ad hoc projects.
- Bachelor's in Accounting, Finance, Economics or an IT discipline.
- At least three years of experience in an FP&A or finance organization managing financial systems.
- Technical aptitude in financial systems; development, support, reporting and automation.
- Demonstrated success partnering with contributors across an organization to drive solid, value-added results.
- Extensive experience with ERP and financial planning systems.
- Experience with Anaplan a plus.
- High attention to detail in a fast-paced, high-growth environment with minimal supervision.
- Proactive self-starter with the ability to multitask and prioritize appropriately to meet tight deadlines.
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected]
Back to top