Finance Manager, FP&A
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora.
Pandora is looking for a rock star Manager to join the Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) team supporting G&A departments within our growing company. As a finance leader you will partner across multiple teams to effectively manage and guide their financial spending and analysis of projected expenses and growth.
To be successful the role requires a mix of a strong analytical mindset, business process excellence and reporting skills with the goal to guide and provide appropriate business insight and financial execution. In addition, the successful candidate will have the ability and confidence to work across teams, understand and communicate complex concepts, bring business insights, drive change, and influence results.
We are looking for an individual with a “can-do” attitude who is a fast learner, hardworking, organized, detailed, passionate about their work, energetic and ready to make a big impact. The ideal candidate is personable, approachable and collaborative in all of their working relationships. How you work is just as important as what you produce.
As the financial leader your core responsibilities will include:
- Drive all financial processes, business reviews, budget, forecasts, etc. on behalf of the departments
- Provide leadership to the departments with respect to financial management, resource prioritization and allocation. Drive analytical and conceptual thinking that extends beyond the numbers into strategy
- Ability to ‘tell the story’ and drive insightful analytics and financial reviews
- Ensure investments are aligned to key priorities and optimal use of resources
- Actively communicate and prepare departments to have a clear understanding of financials, processes, and planning functions
- 6+ years of relevant finance work experience at a public company, preferably in high tech and/or media
- Demonstrated experience in developing complex financial models; excellent quantitative analysis and forecasting skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills, can easily present complex financial issues to non-finance executives
- Knowledge of financial systems (Anaplan, Oracle) a plus
- Strong interpersonal and cross group collaboration skills, ability to drive simplicity within a matrix environment.
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel
- Strong PowerPoint and Database skills preferred
- Familiarity with Workday ideal
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting, advanced degree/certification such as MBA/CPA a strong plus
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected]
Back to top