Executive Producer, The Jason Ellis Show
- Los Angeles, CA
Executive Producer will be responsible for all aspects of Jason Ellis Show production.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create show rundowns to review with the show hosts.
- Book guests, conduct pre-interviews with guests and prepare pre materials for host.
- Work with show hosts on show format.
- Follow format and provide hosts with feedback.
- Manage production of the show.
- Review and suggest show content from daily headlines.
- Maintain the show calendar.
- Collect and suggest audio to enhance the presentation of the show.
- Oversee daily commercial logs and copy.
- Maintain communication with various departments.
- Manage segment planning via staff meetings and assignments.
- Promote the show, the channel and the company positively on and off the air to maximize the growth of subscribers and listeners and popularity within the industry.
- Load audio content for show replays, on demand, recorded promos and channel programming.
- Oversee part-time call screener.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education/experience.
- At least 5+ years of experience as a producer for a large scale radio, television or other personality entertainment program.
Requirements and General Skills:
- Excellent communicator.
- Strong relationships with publicists.
- Strong experience in current events and politics.
- Comfortable working with talent, artists and high profile individuals.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
- Proficiency in:
- Adobe Audition
- Zetta broadcast automation system
- Dalet / Galaxy systems
- Mixing sound elements into a professional sounding product.
- Operating an audio board.
- Experience with social media platforms, including, but not limited to Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Google+, etc.
Our goal at SiriusXM+Pandora is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. SiriusXM+Pandora is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
Back to top