ERP Solutions Architect
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora.
As the ERP Solutions Analyst, you will be a part of Enterprise Systems team that supports and enhances Pandora business systems and processes. You will utilize your strong technical competencies and functional business expertise to identify, evaluate and develop systems and procedures that meet business user requirements. An ability to understand business process issues and configure technical solutions is essential to your success in this role. Business/Technical analysis skills and a customer service orientation is key.
Solutions Analyst will focus primary on Oracle Cloud ERP enhancements and implementation of business processes like Revenue Recognition throughout the Finance function. Specific areas of responsibility of the Solutions Analyst include:
- Co-lead design sessions to identify gaps and opportunities
- Responsible for analyzing product features and configuring assigned ERP modules
- Manage the development of new system functionality, upgrades, system enhancement and modifications
- Provide support to product support team for day-to-day problem analysis, issue tracking, and resolution
- Confer with business users to analyze current operational procedures, identify problems, and understand specific requirements such as forms of data input, how data will be summarized and used, formats for reports, etc.
- Analyze information problems, requested changes, and required modifications to develop appropriate Systems solutions
- May help in development of the project plan, monitoring and reporting on project progress
- Ensure that requirements documentation is easily translated into UAT (user acceptance training)/functional test plans, and ensure that proper testing of all systems functionality is completed.
- Develop effective reporting tools needed to support the business unit information requirements.
- Engage with vendor service support groups to bring resolution to system performance or other processing issues.
- Serve as a resource to superusers for education on technical system functionality.
- 8+ years experience of implementing Oracle ERP financials – Cloud ERP experience preferred
- Extensive experience in Revenue Recognition domain including implementation of custom build and SaaS solutions
- Deep knowledge of ERP functional architecture including integration with external systems
- Experience in customer facing roles dealing with both business and technical resources of different types and levels
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including design/development, proof of concept/prototype analysis and process design documentation
- Experience with Oracle Paas, DaaS highly preferred
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected]
Back to top