Enterprise Applications Architect
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora.
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring business and technology requirements are appropriately defined, documented and agreed upon by collaborating with users, internal teams and vendors. You will also be responsible for leading discussions, preparing architecture requirements, specifications, and providing recommendations based on your experience and understanding of industry best practices, and company policies and procedures. You will play a critical role in automating, designing, enhancing and maintaining effective and scalable solutions across all platforms and departments. This is a technical hands-on role.
- Serve as a technology lead and liaison to the business in developing and linking technical solutions to company requirements, goals, objectives, with emphasis on driving to an Enterprise technical strategy and achieving a positive ROI.
- Technical advisor and subject matter expert on the effective use of technology in developing business solutions that meet the needs of the Company
- Define and document technical environment and deployment methodologies to enable integrated solutions. Advise regarding the feasibility of proposed approaches to project solutions in terms of systems capabilities and established technology architecture guidelines.
- Lead developing and managing the established technology architecture governance process. Endeavor to minimize component complexity in the design and deployment of the enterprise technology architecture through standards based product(s) selection and implementation.
- Lead research and development, as well as proof of concepts for solving business problems or concepts not addressed by existing technology stacks.
- Ensures uniformity across ES systems infrastructure to enable effective application integration capabilities. Champions the deployment of enterprise-wide systems management processes, techniques and service management practices.
- Recommends standards and best practices in deploying technology solutions.
- Actively identify gaps between current and desired end-states, and deliver solutions that create efficiencies and add value.
- Ensure all users have the training and knowledge to perform their required tasks to ensure adoption and end-user success.
- Minimum 12 years professional experience or equivalent education in identifying, analyzing, and documenting requirements; analyzing application features and functions to assess scope and impact of business needs; conducting workflow, process diagrams and gap analysis; writing specification for conversion or interface programs.
- Strong understanding of Sales, HR, Payroll, Finance and IT business processes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage change effectively. Always mindful of technology, business processes, and systems implications.
- Effective time management skills that will ensure delivery of information in the required timeframes.
- Demonstrated ability to think laterally with high level of tenacity to solve problems.
- An ability to work on multiple projects and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced dynamic environment. Coding, testing, debugging, implementing and documenting complex programs.
- Must be a self-starter, independent, team-player and proactive.
- Ability to prioritize requests and negotiate timeframes for deliverables from different stakeholders.
- Experience with industry standard business architecture framework like TOGAF, BOST (ProAct), Zachmann, Gartner etc. to drive business optimization / maturity / scalability efforts is a plus
Skills / Technologies:
- Familiarity with systems like Salesforce, Oracle ERP, WorkDay,
- Big data experience with Hive/Hadoop based technologies
- Cloud Integration Platforms like Mulesoft, Boomi, CastIron,
- knowledge of SQL / MySQL / Postgress Databases
- Programming skills using JAVA, Python, APEX, Scripting, SOAP/REST Web Services, XML etc.
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected]
Back to top