Editorial Content Associate
- New York, NY
SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the leading audio entertainment company in the U.S. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners -- in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our current openings below and at www.siriusxm.com/careers.
The Editorial Content Associate will be responsible for the production, publishing and promotion of original audio content for Pandora. You will partner with multiple teams at Pandora and SiriusXM on the development of new, compelling content programs to engage audiences and drive listening on Pandora. You will also be responsible for tracking recording sessions and content launches, prioritizing content for Marketing promotion, reporting on and analyzing metrics, maintaining calendar docs, and creating executive presentations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate on the development of new content and franchises.
- Manage production timelines for new original programming.
- Work with internal and external resources on audio, design and copy.
- Manage daily content uploads for all Pandora Editorial-created content (interstitial artist audio messages, traffic driver audio messages, playlists, stations).
- Learn and master various internal tools for on-platform content publishing.
- Execute ongoing updates to live content, as needed.
- Work with the Product and Marketing teams on the on- and off-platform promotion of content – on a weekly basis as well as high-level strategy and roadmap.
- Create documents for various cross-functional projects and programs.
- Work collaboratively with the Programming, Talent, and Sales teams on content creation and promotion.
- Manage freelancers when necessary on a project-by-project basis.
- BA or BS in related field required.
- 2-3 years of experience in a project management-related role (agency or brand side).
- 1-2 years of experience working in digital content.
- Experience producing cross-platform entertainment and pop culture content.
- Experience creating content calendars, status reports, recap reports and presentation decks.
- Experience working with talent, third-party partners and contributors.
- A history of performance excellence with a great balance of big-picture thinking and detailed execution.
- A strong track record of developing and maintaining highly collaborative cross-functional relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to lead cross-functional initiatives.
Requirements and General Skills:
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting. deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to pay attention to details and be organized.
- Experienced editorial judgement.
- Creative writing ability and editing/proofreading sensibility.
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to change in a productive manner.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
- A passion for music is a plus.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Thorough knowledge of Google Suite (Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms).
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop preferred.
- Basic audio editing and graphic design skills preferred.
Our goal at SiriusXM+Pandora is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. SiriusXM+Pandora is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
Back to top