Director, Technical Recruiting
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora.
Pandora seeks a Director of Technical Recruiting who will partner closely with our technical leaders and their management teams to achieve our impressive hiring goals. You are empowered to have full responsibility for the development and delivery of Pandora’s technical recruiting strategy, and have tremendous resources to accomplish amazing results, beginning with direct management of a team of highly engaged and respected technical recruiters, and including the following internal partnerships: a technical sourcing function, a in-house tools, technology and research expert and a full suite of tools (Avature, vSource, Jobvite, LinkedIn), an Employee Experience and Marketing team who conceives of and executes amazing marketing assets and events (e.g. SXSW, Grace Hopper, AdColor + broad brand extension via social channels ), an industry renown Diversity team with whom to partner as we continue to set new standards for D&I in the tech industry, and a company culture know to support happy and productive employees.
- Lead and manage with integrity, courage and humility, with a focus on driving results and developing employees.
- Inform and achieve hiring goals, through a high-touch and consultative hiring manager experience.
- Develop and present the technical recruiting strategy, tactics and KPIs.
- Model capacity needs and effectively advocate for necessary resources.
- Develop and deliver on-going reports that track results, impact and cost-effectiveness of resources and tactics. Use the information to detect trends and adjust the strategy to optimize ROI.
- Contribute in a meaningful way to Pandora’s mission of diversity and inclusion.
- Partner with the Director of Sourcing to evolve an innovative and effective long-tail talent pipeline capability.
- Partner with Employee Experience and Marketing team to create and execute innovative events and campaign that both extend positive employer brand sentiment and drive active applicant flow.
- Provide direction and consultation to the executive and senior-level technical managers on strategic and emerging staffing trends.
- Develop positive (and non-obvious) partnerships across the company to both support your objectives and to help others succeed in meeting theirs.
- Play an active role in maturing Pandora’s overall recruiting vision, mission and long-term strategy as a member of the Recruiting Leadership Team.
- 10+ years of recruiting experience, with at least 2 years of experience leading an in-house recruiting team in a high-growth environment.
- Significant experience and an informed opinion on hiring recruiters.
- Track-record of supporting professional growth by providing regular, honest feedback.
- Ability to use data and analytics to drive decisions.
- Must be able to develop and implement complex processes across multiple locations.
- Effective driving change, including process and behavioral.
- Passionate about Pandora’s mission and company culture.
- Smart, strategic, curious, centered
- Results oriented, can be direct while being relatable.
- Possesses equal measures of confidence and humility – motivated to continuously develop oneself and others.
- An expert talent evaluator, and builder of great teams
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected]
Back to top