Director, Performance Marketing
- New York, NY
SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the leading audio entertainment company in the U.S. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners -- in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our current openings below and at www.siriusxm.com/careers.
Oversee transition of bringing performance marketing in house from agencies. Develop strategies and tactics to manage/iterate/improve customer acquisition spend.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive Overall Paid Media Strategy & Best Practices
- Lead biddable media strategy/efforts (SEM, Social, Display, Native, etc)
- Oversee campaign structure, performance, optimization cadence
- Lead overall creative & landing page testing vision
- Drive subscriber growth across all core lines of business through paid acquisition.
- Identify, build and execute media strategies across channel on high value segments focused on improving overall impact on the business.
- Oversee 3rd party partners, product and platforms that assist in driving valuable scale for our business.
- Build and own customer acquisition P&L across a range of marketing investments
- Relentlessly optimize media spend and user experience focused on driving maximum efficiency of media spent
- Develop bidding strategies in key channels to maximize user acquisition at scale
- Identify new channels of opportunity to invest and find incremental user growth with strong ROI
- Build and present comprehensive strategy presentations and business model projects working closely with finance and business leadership on projected media spend & impact.
- Identify improvements in churn reduction, reengagement, and user loyalty through paid marketing channels
- Lead quantitative and qualitative insights, including key inputs & reporting; monitoring growth trends and measuring all marketing campaigns through to ROI.
- Work with SiriusXM's analytics and insight teams to identify proper reporting structures for direct and attributed media buy
- Partner with data science to drive development of models to more efficiently acquire and re-engage the most profitable users.
- Partner with internal brand and product marketing teams to develop collaborative creative campaigns and media plans.
- Partner with internal creative to develop and produce creative assets for ad campaigns
- Oversee team of media buyers specializing in executing channel strategy, campaign analysis and optimizations.
- 15+ years of data-driven marketing experience, with a heavy emphasis on subscriptions marketing expertise and leadership.
- 10+ years marketing leadership experience; performance marketing with heavy emphasis on user acquisition and subscription services
- Proven expert on search, social, programmatic display advertising platforms, auction formats and bidding/investment efficiency
- Demonstrated mastery of multi-channel media strategy, optimization and ROI
- Ability to lead incrementality tests with analytics and data science teams to measure marketing impact
- Proven ability to oversee marketing technology, customer journey, multi-touch attribution, and cross-channel ad sequencing for multiple products and services.
- Experience integrating Data Management Platforms for scaled marketing initiatives targeting 100M+ users or more
- Proven track record leading a team that runs customer acquisition strategies focused on ROI
- Experience in building automated marketing reporting & analytics capabilities from the ground up
Requirements and General Skills:
- Good public speaking and presentation skills.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to pay attention to details and be organized.
- Ability to project professionalism over the phone and in person.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Commitment to "internal client" and customer service principles.
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
- Spelling, grammar, proofreading and editing skills.
- Creative writing ability.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
Our goal at SiriusXM+Pandora is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. SiriusXM+Pandora is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
Back to top