Director of Listener Care and Sales Program Management
- New York, NY
SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the leading audio entertainment company in the U.S. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners -- in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our current openings below and at http://www.siriusxm.com/careers">www.siriusxm.com/careers.
The Director of Listener Care and Sales Program Management will be responsible for implementing, managing, monitoring and creating programs and projects within the SiriusXM call center environment. The SiriusXM contact center community is comprised of approximately 9000 agents across inbound and outbound sales, service, and retention. This opportunity ultimately combines the project management skill set with the need for knowledge in the call center space. The Contact Center organization focuses on the customer experience of our 32mm subscribers and continually striving to improve how our agents impact satisfaction.
SiriusXM is a fast paced environment, so the candidate should have a variety of skill sets that can drive change management and focus on flexibility and detailed documentation of progress. The director will be the primary SiriusXM contact for program activities coming from marketing, technology changes from IT to the agent tools, internal programs within the contact centers. S/he will lead regular updates on the programs managed to SXM stakeholders and within the contact center organization. This person will represent the contact center and champion the voice of the customer as programs and projects are being developed. The director will need to be able to analyze data for current program results and guide change for performance improvement in the form of recommendations to scripting, agent tools and strategy.
The program management team handles many types of programs, including the following:
- Manage revenue generating marketing programs and projects from launch to roll out with a focus on performance management. The Director should be able to analyze data and make program improvements to drive success. This is in conjunction with revenue and marketing stakeholders.
- Implement test campaigns that utilize script and call flow testing at the direction of marketing, as well as driven by recommendations by the director and other internal stakeholders such as vendor management. Must be able to work with internal partners to ensure reporting and test design is available for readout.
- Manage an intake process for requests that impact training, scripting, voice analytics, knowledge base and program management initiatives across the company. This helps guide the support services organization with a roadmap of activities and actions that need completion. Director will be responsible for maintaining weekly stand up on progress of each task.
- COMMUNICATE AND INGEST OEM Vehicle Manufacturer updates and campaigns so call center agents are aware of customer impacting changes and fixes
- OEM technology implementation to help guide agents with the right information to help the customer. Director should have the ability to understand what tools the agents need to drive the best customer experience
- Desktop tool implementation to call center agents
- New vendor partner and existing vendor partner site launches
- The candidate should have experience with call centers and a program/project management background and the ability to actively be the voice for the contact center organization
- Minimum 5-7 years in a subscription based marketing organization
- Strong relationship building and negotiating skills
- The ability to function in a team environment and be a good team player is a must
- Ability to manage multiple projects toward timely completion
- Supports the organization in the development of the business case for projects.
- Effective management, communication, leadership, organizational skills
- Develops full-scale project plans and associated communications documents
- Defines project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
- Liaise with internal and external project stakeholders on an ongoing basis
- Communicates project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Proficiency in Microsoft suite
- Experience in Project Management/Agile software a plus
Our goal at SiriusXM+Pandora is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. SiriusXM+Pandora is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
Back to top