Director, Digital Program Management
- New York, NY
SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the leading audio entertainment company in the U.S. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners -- in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our current openings below and at www.siriusxm.com/careers.
The Director of Digital Program Management will be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth delivery/operation of various digital products, including site launches, management of program management tools and the digital work flow process. The Director of Digital Program Management will be well-versed in Agile methodologies and will work closely with Product, UX, Production and IT resources to manage and oversee the implementation of all digital efforts.
For this position, we expect the candidate to be a tech-savvy professional with an in-depth understanding of how process and technology can help us achieve our business goals. They should be methodical and have excellent time management skills. This role will also be expected to use communication skills to collaborate effectively with various teams.
Ultimately, the Director of Digital Program Management should be able to manage and deliver projects’ digital lifecycle within quality, time and budget requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Using an Agile methodology (Scrum or Kanban), manage the daily intake and tasks of the Product, Production, Development/QA and UX group by managing the roadmap, daily status updates, and tracking/monitoring of progress
- Work cross functionally with creative services, marketing managers, IT, and product managers on multiple projects, often spinning multiple plates at once
- Coordinate internal and external resources
- Manage changes to project scope, schedule and costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Keep team members motivated, resolve conflicts and make decisions in order to keep projects moving
- Report and escalate roadblocks to management as needed
- Identify and evaluate project risks and take appropriate action to control the risks
- Build strong relationships within SiriusXM to understand the business challenges and opportunities.
- 3 direct reports
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- 5-7 years project management experience
- Exposure to Agile methodologies with a proven track record
- Knowledgable of all phases of the SDLC and Agile project management
Requirements and General Skills:
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to translate industry and technical jargon for a broader audience
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels
- Must have strong attention to detail and command of industry best practices
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Commitment to “internal client” and customer service principles
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be adept at organizing, planning and executing IT infrastructure projects involving:
- Front-end and Back-end development resources
- UX and Testing/Analytics operations
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines and shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Issue and project tracking software (e.g. JIRA)
- Microsoft Visio
- Microsoft Projects
- Demonstrated knowledge of Content Management Systems
- Proficient in Adobe Analytics & Segmentation Tools (Omniture & Audience Manager preferred.
- Knowledge of project tracking software
Our goal at SiriusXM+Pandora is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. SiriusXM+Pandora is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
Back to top