Director, Corporate Facilities & Space Planning
- New York, NY
SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the leading audio entertainment company in the U.S. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners -- in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our current openings below and at http://www.siriusxm.com/careers" href="http://www.siriusxm.com/careers">www.siriusxm.com/careers.
The Director, Facilities and Occupancy Planning will create and maintain an accurate database of SiriusXM properties system-wide, including built environment, employee work locations, and occupied and vacant workspaces. Individual will allocate space for new hires and move requests, as well as manage departures, and will forecast future space needs across the combined portfolio of Sirius XM/Pandora. Will also manage projects related to the built environment, including furniture order and installation, modification of space, and coordination of new construction.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Use CADM software, creates and maintains complete, up to date inventories of employee assignments to specific work locations for all locations in the company.
- Train and guide field office managers/coordinators to maintain local facilities data and floorplans to include seating, as well as asset management.
- Consider department and employee needs to create strategies and scenarios for moves, expansions, and re-locations of existing and proposed employee.
- Develop and run regular and ad-hoc reports from CADM to assist in Real Estate decisions.
- Create and modify reports in Microsoft Excel to capture data from other departments, including Human Resources and Security.
- Assist in furniture selection and installation and manage orders within project timelines and budget.
- Partner with facility managers across all locations across the Sirius/Pandora portfolio
- Respond to requests for drawings, inventories of space and people, and data on available space
- Review employee data with Human Resources and Security to insure accuracy of reports
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience, preferably in interior design, architecture, construction management or facilities management
- 10+ years of experience with move management, scenario planning, and strategic plans in a fast-paced corporate environment utilizing CADM or a similar tool
- Design experience a plus
- CAD and/or Visio planning tools a plus
Requirements and General Skills:
- Strong interest in environmental design, including furniture systems, artwork, HVAC and Electrical systems, and consideration of the aesthetics of the built environment
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to pay attention to details and be organized.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Commitment to "internal client" and customer service principles.
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Fully proficient with CADM or similar space planning software
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
SiriusXM is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, pregnancy, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
Back to top