The Creative Services function works closely with marketing, sales and the sales support teams to provide professional creative to a variety of advertising clients.
Based in Sydney, Australia, the Digital Designer will report to the Head of Digital Design, and play a key role in growing the business in Australia and New Zealand. Our ideal candidate has a passion for designing effective creative that drives results and finds satisfaction in solving difficult visual problems in a fast-paced and high-volume environment.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on a diverse range of projects and collaborate with a team of designers to translate your vision across brand marketing initiatives. You will be comfortable in solving creative problems, cope with occasional chaos, communicate effectively and remain calm under pressure.
THE SET LIST
- Apply conceptual thinking to create world-class visual design services across multiple platforms (web, mobile, tablet, infographics, events and others), successfully bringing together the user and client needs, business goals and technical realities.
- Analyse brand marketing challenges and create on-brand design solutions that meet measurable business goals and requirements.
- Collaborate in a cross-functional capacity with sales, producers, marketing, web production as well as suppliers, vendors and advertisers to deliver industry leading design. This role involves directly collaborating with the Pandora design and production teams in California.
- Articulate and justify concepts and design solutions to Pandora leadership and clients.
- Absolute minimum 3-5+ years experience as a digital designer.
- Strong portfolio that shows creative thinking and commercial advertising solutions across all forms of digital.
- Expert Adobe Creative Suite skills, particularly Photoshop and Illustrator. Proficiency in After Effects & Flash Animation is an advantage but not mandatory.
- Audio skills are a bonus.
- Solid working knowledge of HTML/CSS (you will not be expected to code, but will tweak HTML/CSS from time to time).
- Excellent attention to detail (you're obsessed with typography, pixel-perfect alignment and spelling).
- Professional, flexible and motivated to succeed in a rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with teams in other cities and countries.
- Work quickly, accurately, and professionally within tight deadlines and large volumes of work.
Back to top