Data Operations Specialist
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora.
The Audience Monetization team at Pandora is looking for a Data Operations Specialist. This role will support the Pandora Sales and Revenue Operations teams through daily management of audience targeting systems. The right individual will have a history of success managing complex DMP systems for use in audience targeting and attribution.
- Manage internal/external audience targeting systems
- Maintain day to day traffic through DMP
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Revenue Operations, Sales and Sales Consulting teams to vet targeting capabilities
- Ensure compliance with approved data usage and privacy policies
- 1-2 year(s) work experience in Digital Media or related field preferred
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Statistics, Mathematics, or related field
- Experience working in a DMP for a major publisher or platform
- Experience with mobile media sales and delivery, particularly focused on audience targeting
- Experience with online advertising platforms (Doubleclick (DFP), Atlas, etc.) preferred
- Experience with programmatic buying and selling systems a plus
- Knowledge of 3rd party data providers’ offerings and methodologies a plus
- Basic understanding of industry privacy regulation and government privacy law
- Experience with MS Office tools including Excel
- Ideal candidate is proactive and willing to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent time management and attention to detail a must
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected]
Back to top