Corporate FP&A Intern
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora.
As an MBA intern for Pandora’s corporate FP&A team, you will have an opportunity to work on projects that will inform and drive key business decisions. The right individual will be a contributor to the FP&A team in developing accurate forecasts, reporting on business metrics and driving strategic decisions through modeling and analysis.
- Assist with ad hoc projects for FP&A management, driving insightful analytics and communicating recommendations via presentations
- Build detailed financial models and analyze large datasets
- Analyze and interpret financial and business metrics used by senior management
- Contribute to the financial analysis of the advertising, subscription and ticketing businesses
- Assist with the financial analysis of royalty deals, new product initiatives and various ad hoc projects
- Support monthly and quarterly close and re-forecasting processes
- Currently enrolled MBA student
- Prior work or internship experience analyzing data and creating models
- Solid understanding of corporate finance concepts and a working knowledge of accounting
- Strong attention to detail and excellent oral and written communication skills
- High level of proficiency in Excel required, and expert-level Excel skill a plus
- Ability to learn new technologies and software quickly
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected].
Meet Some of Pandora's Employees
VP, Head of Music Maker Strategy & Operations
In his role, Mike is focused on opening up Pandora to music makers and helping artists maximize their use of the platform with content and live events.
Back to top