At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora.
- Drafts and negotiates complex commercial and technology licensing agreements in support of Business Development, Marketing, Sales Operations and Engineering
- Drafts and negotiates sales agreements with advertisers, agencies and third parties in support of sales and sales operations, while driving such contracts to close in a timely, pro-business manner. This may include negotiation of upfronts, master services agreements, insertion orders, technology and services agreements
- Willingness to do work in other areas of transactional needs that we support: Artists and Events, Data, and Product Compliance
- Minimum of 4 years legal experience required in licensing and commercial transactions
- At least 2 years of in-house legal department experience
- An excellent negotiator with strong influencing skills
- Experienced at drafting complex commercial and technology contracts and addressing novel IP issues in a creative fashion
- Ability to maintain strong working relationships with demanding internal and external clients
- Advertising and sales legal experience is a strong plus
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex legal transactions and drive them to close
- A practical and proactive problem-solver who possesses strong business acumen and is confident, mature and calm under fire
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with legal team members as well as cross-functional partners
- Must juggle multiple priorities and tasks in a fast paced environment, and thrive in an environment with high levels of ambiguity
- Admission to the State Bar of California is preferred. Registered In-House Counsel is acceptable, provided the individual is licensed in at least one U.S. stat
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected] This email box is designed to assist job seekers who require a reasonable accommodation to the application process. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
In your email, please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location or office to which you would like to apply
- The subject of the email should read "Request for Reasonable Accommodation".
Meet Some of Pandora's Employees
VP, Head of Music Maker Strategy & Operations
In his role, Mike is focused on opening up Pandora to music makers and helping artists maximize their use of the platform with content and live events.
Back to top