At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora!
SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the world’s largest audio entertainment company. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners – in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our current openings below and at www.SiriusXM.com/careers.
The Contracts Manager / Paralegal will provide legal support to the Legal team both on the ground in New York and across the company. This person should have at least 5 years of direct experience, 3 of which should consist of experience in a corporate in-house legal department environment. The right person for this position must be a team player with highly collaborative interpersonal skills. This individual will take pride in personal excellence, display a high level of energy and possess a proven ability to thrive in an environment with frequently shifting priorities.
- Review and negotiate sales agreements with advertisers, agencies and third parties in support of sales and revenue-related operations, while driving such contracts to close in a timely, pro-business manner.
- Negotiate and manage transactional matters related to sales and revenue driving initiatives.
- Work with internal groups, such as sales operations, revenue operations and finance, to drive continuous improvement, constructive problem solving and consensus, and to establish appropriate policies and procedure for effective and efficient support of sales and revenue generating functions.
- Support a combination of transactional and other needs that flow through the legal department: Sales and Commercial Contracts, Artists and Events, Technology Licensing, Vendor Management, Contracts Management, Process and Workflow Improvement.
- 5 years direct experience with at least 3 years of in-house legal department experience, providing legal support to transactional teams
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex legal transactions and drive them to close
- Detailed, hands on experience with IAB/AAAA Ad Unit Guidelines and other related contracts
- Ability to negotiate with strong influencing skills, experienced at working with commercial contracts
- Ability to maintain strong working relationships with demanding internal and external clients
- A practical and proactive problem-solver who possesses strong business acumen and is confident, mature and calm under fire
- Experience with creating contracts and/or workflow processes and related improvements
- Experience with project management and certifications is a plus
- High competency with Microsoft Office, Office 365, Excel, PowerPoint and online research tools
- Familiarity with Salesforce, Adobe Sign and other contract management and legal department management tools is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree
- Certificate from an accredited paralegal program preferred
- Must be able to juggle multiple priorities and tasks in a fast paced environment, but be focused when needed on the matter at hand
See Inside the Office of Pandora
Founded by musicians and music-lovers, Pandora’s goal is to enrich lives by playing music people will love. Using musicological DNA and constant listener feedback, Pandora crafts personalized stations from a growing collection of recordings. Tens of millions of people across the U.S. use Pandora to listen to their favorite artists—and discover new ones—every day.
Back to top