Campaign Specialist, Inside Sales Client Services
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora.
The Campaign Specialist - Inside Sales will partner directly with the Sales Account Executive and will be responsible for working internally and externally to ensure that we execute strategically and flawlessly for our advertising partners while providing top quality customer service. The right individual will be a key contributor in Pandora’s Client Services team and responsible for operational development, implementing, maintaining and enhancing these campaigns. This position involves sales and client support, project management, execution and reporting.
The following are the responsibilities and duties of the role. This is not an all-inclusive list and may vary based on account assignment:
- Partner with Account Executive to assist in pre-sale activity, including providing strategic media recommendations, screenshots, past campaign insights, and advisement on what is technically feasible to execute
- Generate Insertion Orders and and obtain all necessary signatures and approvals.
- Independently manage and ensure that all elements of advertising programs are implemented in an accurate and timely manner to ensure complete and accurate revenue recognition and fulfillment of IOs
- Monitor campaign delivery via third party and internal ad serving systems for quality assurance/quality control and to ensure campaigns are running as contracted
- Build strategic recommendations and evaluate client campaign reports
- Manage delivery and campaign pacing and identify when to escalate issues
- Build optimization recommendations and upsell opportunities based on campaign delivery and performance, with a particular focus on strategic accounts.
- Work directly with client on all pre-launch elements related to creative specifications and submission
- Work with internal traffickers, design and client as needed to troubleshoot any ad creative issues that impact tracking, implementation, or reporting
- Provide internal trafficking team, or other internal resources, with all required elements for accurate campaign implementation/execution
- Communicate creative direction to internal design team and/or external vendors and manage client review/approval process of custom mocks
- Create and manage creative and technical production timelines, with Advertisers/Agencies, and asset delivery to ensure campaigns launch in a timely manner
- Collaborate with billing team to resolve monthly invoicing queries
- Manage internal approvals and contract review
- Provide notification of implementation reports and screenshots, or work with internal resources to provide
- Create midcampaign and wrap reports, providing campaign data analysis to inform upsell and optimization recommendations.
- Ability to understand client KPI’s and translate those into a strategic media recommendation
- Be a strategic partner with internal and external teams, contributing to development of solutions that increase sales and drive revenue
- Ensure the highest level of customer service with all clients
- Cultivate positive business relationships with clients and sales, advertising, graphic design and technical teams
- BA/BS Degree
- Minimum of 6 months of internship or work-related experience in digital, TV, or radio advertising sales, advertising account management or advertising sales support.
- Minimum of 3 months internal or external client service experience by phone, email or in-person
- 1-2 years in digital/radio/mobile advertising operations or sales/sales support.
- 1 year direct trafficking and creative QA preferred
- Experience working within internal order management systems and third party systems
- Experience working with custom display, mobile, audio and video advertising projects
- Experience managing multiple campaigns simultaneously required and at scale
- Extremely proactive and highly organized, with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple and varied tasks in a timely manner
- Excellent client service, organizational abilities, and verbal and written communication skills
- Enjoy working independently and in a collaborative team environment, sharing knowledge across the department
- Results-driven with strong analytical skills
- Experience understanding ad tags
- Experience with one or more ad serving and order management systems required. Existing knowledge of Salesforce and DFP preferred.
- General knowledge of raw creative files and audio and video assets required
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly with Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to analyze campaign data to form insights and make upsell and optimization recommendations for clients
- Ability to partner with Account Executives on renewal and upsell strategy.
- Strong work ethic; ability adapt to an ever-changing organization; thrives in an entrepreneurial environment and is solutions oriented
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected]
Back to top