At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora.
The Campaign Specialist will partner with the Account Strategist and be responsible for working internally to ensure that Pandora executes flawlessly for our advertising partners. The right individual will be a key contributor in Pandora’s Client Services team and responsible for planning, implementing, maintaining and enhancing these campaigns. This position involves sales and client support, project management, execution and reporting.
The following are the responsibilities and duties of the role. This is not an all-inclusive list and may vary based on account assignment:
- Partner with Account Strategist to provide materials to prepare RFP submission responses including screenshots, research, competitive data and advise on what is technically feasible to execute
- Input Media Plans, and generate Insertion Orders from internal systems and third party systems including but not limited to: Transis, MediaVisor, Atlas, iDesk, & Vendor Portal
- Independently manage and ensure that all elements of advertising programs are implemented in an accurate and timely manner to ensure complete and accurate revenue recognition and fulfillment of IOs
- Monitor campaign delivery via third party and internal ad serving systems for quality assurance/quality control and to ensure campaigns are running as contracted
- Generate client campaign reports and work with the Account Strategist to interpret the results
- Manage delivery and campaign pacing and identify when to escalate issues to Account Strategist
- Work directly with client on all pre-launch elements related to creative specifications and submission
- Work with internal traffickers, design and client as needed to troubleshoot any ad creative issues that impact tracking, implementation, or reporting
- Provide internal trafficking team, or other internal resources, with all required elements for accurate campaign implementation/execution
- Communicate creative direction to internal design team and/or external vendors and manage client review/approval process of custom mocks
- Create and manage creative and technical production timelines, with Advertisers/Agencies, and asset delivery to ensure campaigns launch in a timely manner
- Collaborate with billing team to resolve monthly invoicing queries
- Manage internal approvals and contract review
- Provide proof of implementation reports and screenshots, or work with internal resources to provide
- Monitor campaigns and ensure campaign delivery across various ad serving systems
- Cultivate positive business relationships with clients and sales, advertising, graphic design and technical teams
- 1+ year experience in digital/radio/mobile operations or sales support
- 1-2 years in online advertising or 3 years in a relevant field required
- 1 year direct trafficking and creative QA preferred
- Experience with RFP process and creation of media plans
- Experience working within internal order management systems and third party systems
- Experience working with custom display, mobile, audio and video advertising projects required
- Experience managing multiple campaigns simultaneously required
- Extremely proactive and highly organized, with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple and varied tasks in a timely manner
- Excellent client service, organizational abilities, and verbal and written communication skills
- Enjoy working independently and in a collaborative team environment, sharing knowledge across the department
- Results-driven with strong analytical skills
- Experience understanding ad tags
- Experience with one or more ad serving and order management systems required
- General knowledge of raw creative files and audio and video assets required
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected].
Back to top