Based in Sydney, Australia, we are on the lookout for a passionate individual to provide seamless radio campaign execution while maintaining a high-level of client service support for assigned Advertisers and Agencies. Our ideal candidate will be a key contributor in the Advertising Operations team and will be responsible for planning, implementing, maintaining and enhancing audio buys.
We are seeking someone that is extremely organised, is able to multitask the management of multiple client campaigns simultaneously, and remain calm under pressure. Above all, the right person thrives off of process and is solutions oriented.
- Provide pre-sale support such as pulling market inventory availability to put together audio proposals.
- Fulfill research requests where applicable.
- Work within Pandora’s order management system to create Insertion Orders.
- Manage internal approvals and contract review.
- Communicate creative ad specifications and creative lead times to Clients/Agencies.
- Manage the creative development and approval process by partnering with Pandora’s Creative Services and Trafficking teams to ensure buys are implemented in an accurate and timely manner.
- Monitor campaigns and ensure complete delivery across the various details of the buy.
- Deliver optimisation recommendations where under delivery occurs.
- Provide necessary reoccurring delivery reporting based on sales rep/client request.
- Interact with Finance department in regards to Billing requests/issues.
- Provide additional Sales Administrative/Account related support.
- Cultivate positive business relationships with external clients as well as internal sales, advertising, graphic design and technical teams.
- 3 years’ experience working in Radio and/or Digital.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Developed written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills; enthusiastic and persistent discipline with client follow up.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Detail oriented and ability to multi-task all while following applicable processes in place.
Meet Some of Pandora's Employees
VP, Head of Music Maker Strategy & Operations
In his role, Mike is focused on opening up Pandora to music makers and helping artists maximize their use of the platform with content and live events.
Back to top