Based in Melbourne, Australia, we are on the lookout for a passionate individual to provide seamless digital campaign execution while maintaining a high-level of client service support for assigned Advertisers and Agencies. Our ideal candidate will be a key contributor in the Advertising Operations team and will be responsible for planning, implementing, maintaining and enhancing digital and audio buys.
Partnering with the assigned Sales Executives, this role will involve both pre and post-sale support of campaigns, including but not limited to pulling available inventory, developing and formulating media plans according to appropriate market metrics, providing advertising creative deadlines, technical specifications, reporting; and tracking and optimising campaign delivery.
This position involves both external client facing support and internal creative liaising, and may require additional support in strategic projects outside of day-to-day activities.
We are seeking someone that is extremely organised, is able to multitask the management of multiple client campaigns simultaneously, and remain calm under pressure. Previous experience working in radio is also preferred. Above all, the right person thrives off of process and is solutions oriented.
THE SET LIST
- Provide pre-sale support such as pulling market inventory availability to put together digital and audio proposals.
- Fulfil research requests where applicable.
- Work within Pandora’s order management system to create Insertion Orders.
- Manage internal approvals and contract review.
- Communicate creative ad specifications and creative lead times to Clients/Agencies.
- Manage the creative development and approval process by partnering with Pandora’s Creative Services and Trafficking teams to ensure buys are implemented in an accurate and timely manner.
- Traffic and test ads using XFP and internal tools and provide proof of implementation reports and screenshots.
- Monitor campaigns and ensure complete delivery across the various details of the buy.
- Deliver optimisation recommendations where under delivery occurs.
- Provide necessary reoccurring delivery reporting based on sales rep/client request.
- Interact with Finance department in regards to Billing requests/issues.
- Provide additional Sales Administrative/Account related support.
- Cultivate positive business relationships with external clients as well as internal sales, advertising, graphic design and technical teams.
- 2-3 years’ experience working in Radio and/or Digital ad sales support role.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong customer service skills; enthusiastic and persistent discipline with client follow up.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Detail oriented and ability to multi-task all while following applicable processes in place.
Back to top