Business Analytics Analyst
- Oakland, CA
SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the leading audio entertainment company in the U.S. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners -- in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our current openings below and at www.siriusxm.com/careers.
SiriusXM and Pandora’s Business Analytics team is looking for a detail-oriented Business Analytics Analyst to develop and manage insights/dashboards/forecasts around Ad product performance and sales/revenue trends. This individual will work closely with stakeholders across the company (Product, Finance, PYM, and Sales) to interpret findings, identify patterns, and help create recommendations from the data. We are interested in a self-starter who will own the responsibility of telling a story based on what they discover and track down issues/anomalies as they arise. They must have a strong sense of time management, attention to detail, and ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Point of contact for creating and maintaining dashboards, forecasts, and data transparency for key stakeholders and Senior Leadership
- Ability to interface with various teams to develop contextual analysis around trends, issues, and the impact of proposed changes
- Proactively identify opportunities where data collection and analysis can improve business processes and influence decisions
- Create and maintain data pipelines and work closely with various teams to drive data collection and track-down technical and data issues impacting sales/revenue/inventory
- Work closely with stakeholder teams to ensure data classification and definitions of critical KPIs are understood and accurately captured
- 3+ years of work experience in an analytical role
- Extensive experience with SQL and database concepts required
- Experience with Data visualization tools
- Extensive experience with Excel required
- Bachelor’s degree, with a successful track record in analytical coursework (Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, etc.)
Requirements and General Skills:
- BigQuery, GCP, Hive a plus
- Airflow a plus
- Experience writing ELT processes preferred
- Experience with Salesforce.com preferred
- Experience with online advertising preferred
- Strong analytical, communication and documentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to plan/pace projects
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Python a plus
Our goal at SiriusXM+Pandora is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. SiriusXM+Pandora is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
Back to top