At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora.
- Responsible for preparing billing requests for advertising campaigns.
- Responsible for uploading and understanding 3rd party ad server impression reporting.
- Acts as a liaison between Finance and Client Services in reviewing and resolving any delivery discrepancies.
- Issues invoices upon receipt of approved billing requests.
- Audit orders in our order management system to ensure billing accuracy.
- Work with the Credit & Collections team to assist with research of delinquent accounts.
- Assists other finance team members in a variety of other finance functions.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in accounts receivable (A/R), collections and revenue recognition.
- Bachelor's degree with a concentration in Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum of 2+ years in an online advertising environment and a solid understanding of online advertising billing process.
- Strong knowledge of a variety of 3rd party ad servers (ATLAS, DFA, Eyewonder, Pointroll).
- Detailed approach to reviewing and billing based on customer insertion orders.
- Very strong understanding of workflow process.
- Prior entertainment or media experience a plus.
- Extremely organized.
- Very strong Excel experience.
- Flexible, "Can-Do" attitude.
- Strong customer service skills
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected] This email box is designed to assist job seekers who require a reasonable accommodation to the application process. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
In your email, please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location or office to which you would like to apply
- The subject of the email should read "Request for Reasonable Accommodation".
Meet Some of Pandora's Employees
VP, Head of Music Maker Strategy & Operations
In his role, Mike is focused on opening up Pandora to music makers and helping artists maximize their use of the platform with content and live events.
Back to top