Audio Producer, Advertising
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora!
Pandora’s Audio Production team plays a vital role in the overall listening experience of the Pandora user. We create audio ads for local and national campaigns, produce custom audio content, and manage a robust roster of voice talent—all toward creating a personal, seamless, and engaging audio ad experience for the Pandora listener and advertiser.
We have an excellent opportunity for a skilled audio producer to join our team. You must have an outstanding ear for all types of audio and be able to maintain a high standard of quality in a demanding, fast-paced environment. Exceptional recording, editing and mixing skills are essential.
You will join a world-class audio team in a role that is crucial to Pandora’s future growth and success.
- Record, edit and mix high quality, high volume audio spots in a fast-moving, deadline driven environment
- Edit externally produced audio spots to match Pandora’s production standards
- Effectively manage a high volume of incoming audio requests while also meeting multiple deadlines throughout each day
- Interpret client needs and provide proper direction for talent, identifying top quality performances that match client expectations
- Work collaboratively with Campaign and Account Managers to ensure efficiency and client satisfaction
- 4+ years experience working in professional audio environments, broadcast and advertising required
- 2+ years experience working with voice over and dialogue
- Expert skill level in audio software and plugins; Logic Pro, Pro Tools
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to remain calm and focused when handling large volumes of deadline driven work
- Strong time management skills
- Accuracy, flexibility and attention to detail
- Able to work well within a team while also highly self-motivated and comfortable working with minimal supervision
- Strong ability to balance efficiency and quality
- Fluency in Spanish is a plus
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected] This email box is designed to assist job seekers who require a reasonable accommodation to the application process. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
In your email, please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location or office to which you would like to apply
- The subject of the email should read "Request for Reasonable Accommodation".
Meet Some of Pandora's Employees
VP, Head of Music Maker Strategy & Operations
In his role, Mike is focused on opening up Pandora to music makers and helping artists maximize their use of the platform with content and live events.
Back to top