Associate Photographer & Editor
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora.
The Photography team at Pandora is designed to provide a consistent and unified photographic identity for the brand. The Associate Photographer/Editor is responsible for managing Pandora-produced imagery from events, artist/label visits, advertiser campaigns/programs, as well as maintaining our robust original image library. This position is part of the Creative Organization but touches departments such as Events, Product Design, Employee Experience, Brand Marketing/Social Media, and more. This role is responsible for capturing, collecting and archiving all photographic materials and delegating assets to various stakeholders across the company.
We are looking for someone who can overcome creative obstacles in a deadline driven environment while remaining pleasant, focused and inventive.
- Capturing photo and video assets in-house and out in the field
- Photo editing and managing our photo archive in a strict permissions-based environment (Digital Asset Management)
- Vetting freelance crew, talent and locations
- Communicating with on-camera talent (including artists, musicians and their representatives) in a professional manner
- Work cross-functionally with internal and external production teams
- Constant vigilance for legal/rights concerned issues
- Crafting creative pitch presentations for partnering teams
- Continually evolve the brand with dynamic imagery and ideas
- 2+ years working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven photo/video production environment
- Must have experience producing and shooting in the field and in studio
- Deep understanding of lighting for photography and composition
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite; specifically Lightroom, Photoshop, and Premiere
- Proficiency with a wide range of DSLR cameras
- Understanding equipment needs for various set-ups
- Transparent and communicative collaborator
- Ability to travel for work with often with little advance notice
- Experience working with artists and their representatives is a plus
- Have a strong point of view regarding digital media; photography and video
- Must have deep interest and curiosity in visual media, film, photography, art and design.
- Highly creative thinker with the technical skills to execute an idea; navigating through unforeseen restrictions and limitations.
- Strong interest in music and music photography
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Photography/Film or related department preferred
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected] This email box is designed to assist job seekers who require a reasonable accommodation to the application process. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
In your email, please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location or office to which you would like to apply
- The subject of the email should read "Request for Reasonable Accommodation".
Meet Some of Pandora's Employees
VP, Head of Music Maker Strategy & Operations
In his role, Mike is focused on opening up Pandora to music makers and helping artists maximize their use of the platform with content and live events.
Back to top