Associate Creative Director-Copywriter (Contract)
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us.
We have an excellent opportunity for a skilled Associate Creative Director (Copywriter) to join our team on a contract basis.
You will play a critical role in driving dynamic creative and personalization for digital audio. You must be a skilled writer who will champion the science, storytelling, technology, and innovation of audio advertising.
You will work closely with a team of copywriters and audio producers to create engaging work in a high-growth, demanding, fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate is a creative thinker who understands brands, ideas, and digital. A fast learner with a proactive approach who can effectively communicate with clients and coworkers, strategically multitask, solve problems and make decisions confidently, all while meeting tight production deadlines.
- Work with advertisers and their agencies to develop dynamic personalized solutions to their briefs
- Generate ideas and write scripts, or work closely with our copy team to develop audio advertising and personalized campaigns from concept to completion
- Collaborate with audio producers to create compelling audio ads
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop workflow process
- Strategically support pre-sale efforts by creating dynamic and compelling mock assets
- Presenting creative work to clients
- Help in efforts to build the dynamic campaigns and personalization playbook
- 5+ years as a senior creative lead with digital, audio, brand strategy, and copywriting oversight; advertising agency experience preferred
- Proven experience in advertising, marketing, and communications; ability to think both strategically and tactically, concept through execution
- Writing short form audio content, especially advertising and/or promos a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree or relative work experience
- Ability to remain calm and focused under pressure and when handling multiple projects; meets deadlines with ease and accuracy
- Extremely high attention to detail and organization
- Excellent interpersonal, written/verbal communication and analytical/qualitative skills
- Outstanding collaboration skills with a proven ability to work cross-functionally in order to establish and meet shared organizational goals
- Fun, humble, and innovative!
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org This email box is designed to assist job seekers who require a reasonable accommodation to the application process. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
In your email, please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location or office to which you would like to apply
- The subject of the email should read "Request for Reasonable Accommodation".
Back to top