Associate Campaign Specialist
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora.
This individual will work with the Campaign Specialists and Sales team to help support the day-to-day needs of the region’s advertising partners. The right individual will be a key contributor in the Client Services organization and will be responsible for assisting with media planning and campaign execution; drafting media plans, providing advertising creative deadlines, technical specifications, reporting; and tracking and optimizing delivery.
The following are the responsibilities and duties of the role. This is not an all-inclusive list and may vary based on account assignment:
- Building media plans within Pandora’s order management system understanding capacity, reach and frequency needs of the client
- Work within order management systems to create Insertion Orders
- Assist with internal approvals and contract review
- Assist Campaign Specialist with Pandora’s Creative Services and Trafficking teams to ensure online advertising campaigns are implemented in an accurate and timely manner
- Ability to traffic and test ads using DFP and internal tools, or work with internal resources to get these tasks completed
- Provide proof of implementation reports and screenshots, or work with internal resources to provide
- Assist in monitoring campaigns and ensure campaign delivery across various ad serving systems
- Assist with pulling any necessary campaign reporting
- Provide Client Services / Account related support
- BA or BS graduate from a 4 year University
- 1-2 years’ experience in digital/radio/mobile planning, buying or account management
- Previous customer service oriented role a plus
- Existing knowledge of Salesforce, agency IO systems, and DFP is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Self-motivated, driven, organized, detail oriented, able to multitask, prioritize and excel in a fast paced environment
- Strong work ethic; desire to work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent communication skills; Must be able to think critically about both client needs and internal solutions
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly in Excel & PowerPoint is a plus
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected].
In your email, please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location or office to which you would like to apply
- The subject of the email should read "Request for Reasonable Accommodation".
Meet Some of Pandora's Employees
VP, Head of Music Maker Strategy & Operations
In his role, Mike is focused on opening up Pandora to music makers and helping artists maximize their use of the platform with content and live events.
Back to top