Associate, Ad Innovation Strategy
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora!
The Ad Innovation Strategy Associate is a key member of the Ad Innovation Strategy team at Pandora – a company innovating in the mobile, audio and digital space. It is an exciting opportunity to work within a sales organization in an extremely fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. This position acts to inform development and commercialize ad products and capabilities across all channels, including: mobile, web, connected home and connected car.
This person will support the development of strategy and full commercialization of Pandora’s ad products and capabilities to equip the sales team with best-in-class solutions and detailed insights, while positioning Pandora as a leader in the advertising space. Success in this role will be measured by the creation of solutions and tools, advertiser focused materials, and insights driven narrative proven to move sell-through of Pandora’s ad suite.
- Drive commercialization of Pandora’s product and capability launches (e.g. new audio features, new audience segments)
- Partner with Product Management, Sales, and other cross functional teams to identify use cases, market must-haves, functional requirements, and materials / proof-points of Pandora’s offering
- Create strategically sound and “street smart” sales tools on our native and core ad formats. Recommending the right sales tools (presentations, one-sheets, videos, etc.) to equip the sales force with tools that articulate the Pandora value proposition effectively, succinctly and with high, positive impact on advertiser decisions
- Develop marketing plans that support Pandora’s suite our advertising projects and manage the execution of robust marketing programs that include B2B comms, events, advertising, etc.
- Regularly contribute content for internal and external communication channels, including internal Sales Newsletter, monthly National Sales meetings, BtoB/advertising website, and Social Media
- Maintain and update sales materials with new metrics and research as needed (usually monthly)
- Monitor competitive threats in the rapidly evolving ad marketing space, leveraging these to inform sales facing narrative and materials, while also serving as feedback loop to product
- Additional duties as needed/assigned; we are a fast-growing company, so be ready to pitch in wherever needed
- BA or BS from a 4-year university
- 2-3 years work experience, preferably in the digital media environment and/or agency-side experience
- This candidate must have excellent multitasking and project management skills to ensure multiple projects with varying timelines and needs are completed successfully
- Excellent communication skills – must be able to think critically about both advertiser needs and product solutions
- Has a data driven personality, i.e. loves digging through insights to find the story, easily identifies trends, adept at storytelling and driving decisions through hands-on analysis
- Action-oriented with ability and willingness to both strategize with leadership, as well as dive into the details
- Enjoys working in a high-growth, entrepreneurial environment
- Consistently operate with an attitude of partnership and collaboration. Develops strong relationships in all organizations and promotes company culture and values.
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com This email box is designed to assist job seekers who require a reasonable accommodation to the application process. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
In your email, please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location or office to which you would like to apply
- The subject of the email should read "Request for Reasonable Accommodation".
Meet Some of Pandora's Employees
Employee Experience & Inclusion Manager
Courtney articulates and amplifies Pandora’s talent brand, providing visibility and insight into its company culture. She also plays a big role in driving awareness of Pandora’s diversity and inclusion initiatives.
Back to top