Assistant Video Editor
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora!
We have an unique opportunity for a skillful and passionate video professional to execute on editing and asset management for artist and branded content for Pandora. This position will be a key component to our video post-production house, from setting up and managing media, to an array of editing and technical needs to finalize deliverables. The Assistant Video Editor will be teamed up with the house editors to ensure proper support is outlined per project.
We are looking for someone who can overcome creative obstacles in a deadline driven environment while remaining positive, focused and inventive.
- Ingest and manage media across external drives, network drives, and cloud-based storage systems
- Prepare projects for video editors: import and organize media, sync and multicam, log and pull selects, and create string-outs and assemblies
- Search for stock footage and music
- Version long-form content into various lengths and aspect ratios, as well as adhere to specific technical requirements of social media platforms
- Subtitle and create blurs when necessary
- Compress, quality check, and deliver final videos
- Clean-up and archive projects after completion, ensuring they can be easily opened and accessed in the future
- Address basic edit revisions
- Maintain and follow naming conventions, the organization of folders and files, and other post-production best practices
- Assist on office and location shoots in other production roles (camera ops, lighting setups, photography, etc..)
- Minimum 2 years experience editing and media management in deadline driven environment
- Intensely organized and detail-oriented
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere Pro and Media Encoder
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Cool under pressure, adaptable, problem solver, meets challenges with resilience in fast paced environment
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com This email box is designed to assist job seekers who require a reasonable accommodation to the application process. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
In your email, please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location or office to which you would like to apply
- The subject of the email should read "Request for Reasonable Accommodation".
Meet Some of Pandora's Employees
Employee Experience & Inclusion Manager
Courtney articulates and amplifies Pandora’s talent brand, providing visibility and insight into its company culture. She also plays a big role in driving awareness of Pandora’s diversity and inclusion initiatives.
Back to top