ANZ Finance Manager
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora.
Pandora is hiring a Finance Manager in our ANZ regional headquarters in Sydney, Australia. We are seeking a self-motivated, system savvy, team player with a wide variety of experience, including experience with complex accounting and finance issues and is also willing to get into the details in all aspects of our ANZ region’s finances. This individual will support the local ANZ team while reporting to the parent Company’s finance shared service center in Northern California.
- Be ANZ finance expert to support all aspects of our ANZ regional business
- Be versed on basics of each Finance process including: Procurement, AP, Payroll, Commissions, Revenue, Billing, Collections, Equity, etc.
- Contribute to contract negotiations with vendors and facilitate transactions through the procurement and accounts payable cycle
- Work with advertising clients and agencies to ensure billing requirements are met and we are collecting cash in a timely manner
- Work with local banking and tax counterparties to resolve local issues
- Gather information and coordinate to assist with the monthly close process
- Team with Finance leadership to develop and improve efficient and scalable processes across general accounting areas
- Work collaboratively with many teams across the business and across countries, such as FP&A, Legal, Marketing, and Sales
- Participate in ad hoc projects as needed
- Bachelor's Degree in Commerce, Finance, Accounting
- CA or CPA qualified
- Understanding across general accounting topics, including foreign currency accounting
- 4-5 years of progressive experience
- Private industry experience in startup environment preferred (technology, advertising or internet media)
- Combination Public Accounting and Public Company background preferred
- Self-starter, excellent communicator, and team player
- Willingness to get into the details to obtain results
- Process improvement mentality
- Ability to quickly learn new cloud-based applications
- Excellent Excel skills
- Strong communication and organizational skills
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected]
Back to top