Analyst- Growth Analytics
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora!
- Assist the Marketing Analytics group’s analysis efforts around customer targeting, acquisition, and retention; campaign, audience and subscription forecasting, and KPI tracking as Marketing Analytics works in conjunction with broader Finance, Product, Engineering and Data Science teams.
- Support marketing efforts by collecting, cleaning, and maintaining data tables and data pipelines.
- Visualize, communicate and present key metrics to various stakeholders across the company.
- Provide key business insights based on ad-supported listener and subscriber trends, with a focus on campaign/segmentation/cohort
- Work closely with Finance, Product, Engineering and Data Science teams to ensure data hygiene and data tracking requirements are in place.
- Develop automated and ad hoc reports, dashboards, and models to help guide business decisions.
- Support ad-supported and subscription business forecasting across current and prospective marketing and product activities.
- 2+ years work experience in a quantitative job OR 2+ years of post-secondary education primary focused on quantitative or computer science coursework OR a combination of both that adds up to 2+ years
- Proficient in SQL, ideally Hive and Presto syntaxes
- Power user of at least one of the following:
- Google Sheets
- Google Slides
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
- Excellent written and communication skills
- At least two of these four qualifications:
- Experience with creating dashboards in Tableau or Zeppelin
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment
- Quantitative forecasting experience
- Qualitative forecasting experience
- Familiarity with large-scale internet-based content-delivery services
- Quantitative marketing analytics experience
- Understanding of basic A/B testing concepts
- Experience with Airflow
- Experience with Linux shell, including Cron
- Experience with R or Python
- Experience with Apache Spark
- Familiarity with machine learning concepts and applications
- Understanding of lifetime customer value models
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com This email box is designed to assist job seekers who require a reasonable accommodation to the application process. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
In your email, please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location or office to which you would like to apply
- The subject of the email should read "Request for Reasonable Accommodation".
Back to top