Analyst, Billing Operations
- Washington, DC
SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the leading audio entertainment company in the U.S. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners -- in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our current openings below and at www.siriusxm.com/careers.
The SiriusXM Revenue Assurance Team is looking to hire a Billing and Payments Analyst responsible for trending, forecasting and analyzing business risk for Manual Billing & Lockbox Operations. This individual also will interface directly with our check processing vendor’s online tool, to correct customer data in order for payments to post in the billing system. This position is responsible for entering/uploading invoices into Oracle Financials, utilizing both internal and external tools.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain operational and relationship duties with Accounting & Partner Payments concerning the processing of B2B invoices in Oracle.
- Ensure invoices are completed within agreed upon SLA with Business Partners.
- Responsible for monthly trending and reconciliations, including Operational controls, which involves formulating, and implementing procedures
- Make recommendations for change and maintenance of internal payment databases.
- Responsible for performing basic and complex research/analysis of payment issues which involves working with Customer Care, as well as third party vendors.
- Work independently to initiate, monitor and reconcile operational metrics by comparing and evaluating various reports for discrepancies, determining resolution and taking action toward resolution.
- Gather requirements for potential enhancements of the internal databases.
- Research and document results to ensure an adequate audit trail is maintained.
- Recommends enhancements when identifying problems; implementing improved procedures.
- Maintains operational metrics and provide information for monthly operational reports.
- Perform Vendor data reconciliations
- Performs other duties as assigned
- There are no supervisory responsibilities associated with this job
- BS/BA Degree and/or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- 2 years of experience in Data Analytics, utilizing SQL based tools
- 3 years Billing Operations, Revenue Operations, Treasury or Banking experience
Requirements and General Skills:
- Good public speaking and presentation skills.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to interact and work with staff at all levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to pay attention to details and be organized.
- Ability to project professionalism over the phone and in person.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Commitment to “internal client” and customer service principles.
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
- Experience using SQL preferred
- Experience using Billing software preferred
SiriusXM is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, national origin, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, pregnancy, military or veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
Back to top