Analyst, Audience Segmentation
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora.
Analyst, Audience Segmentation will support the Audience Monetization team by researching, setting up, managing, and maintaining audience segments in our internal and external DMP installations. The right individual will demonstrate a strong understanding of Hive, audience targeting technologies and the business value to Pandora and our advertisers from enhanced targeting.
- Create and manage segmentation processes
- Work as a team to own the new segment creation process
- Work across teams to identify and communicate segment audience sizes and inventory availability
- Create and maintain custom segmentation and reporting queries
- Maintain and grow the DMP systems by managing bug/task requests with Product and Engineering groups
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Statistics, Mathematics, or related field
- 2+ years of direct experience In Hive
- Experience working with relational databases and SQL query languages
- Familiarity with Tableau
- Familiarity with no-SQL architectures, R, or Python is a plus
- Experience with online advertising platforms (Doubleclick (DFP), Atlas, etc) preferred
- Experience with digital advertising and online publishers with multiple sales channels
- Experience with mobile media sales and delivery, particularly focused on audience targeting
- Experience with programmatic buying and selling systems
- Ideal candidate is proactive and willing to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent time management and attention to detail a must
- Comfortable in fast-paced and changing environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected]
Back to top