Alert Team Lead - Connected Vehicle
- Irving, TX
SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the leading audio entertainment company in the U.S. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners -- in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our current openings below and at www.siriusxm.com/careers.
The desired candidate will be a member of a team that provides operational support for contact center agents and external customers. This potential team member will be expected to handle escalations, troubleshoot technical issues and 3rd party requests in addition to monitoring all customer communications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acts as a second level support to assist internal and external customers.
- Resolves escalated issues and provides additional support and service to contact center agents and their customers.
- Assist and guide contact center agents to secure service and/or handle escalated/complicated calls.
- Contributes to team goals through meeting or exceeding operational and quality objectives.
- Communicates and carries out process and procedure changes and contributes to the on-going improvement process.
- May provide supervisors with input regarding agent's performance.
- Completes administrative duties and assumes additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Coordinates directly with internal technical team on evaluating service impact and escalating system defect issues and agent workaround procedures.
- Coordinates directly with 3rd party entities of law enforcement and legal team on all non-traditional Stolen Vehicle Requests.
- 1-2 years operations/customer service leadership experience, knowledge in contact center processes and procedures preferred.
- 1 year experience in fast-paced customer service environment.
- Experience in leading, training, coaching and developing associates preferred
- Some technical knowledge is preferred but not required
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Requirements and General Skills:
- Utilizes empathy, listening skills, and a courteous and helpful attitude to focus on providing quality customer service.
- Demonstrates problem solving, organizational, and sound reasoning ability.
- Adapts to a changing work environment and willingly learns new skills and develops greater job knowledge.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
Our goal at SiriusXM+Pandora is to provide and maintain a work environment that fosters mutual respect, professionalism and cooperation. SiriusXM+Pandora is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, gender identity, marital status, familial status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The requirements and duties described above may be modified or waived by the Company in its sole discretion without notice.
Back to top