At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora.
The Account Representative is a full start to finish sales role. The qualified candidate will be responsible for generating new business by utilizing sales skills and techniques over phone and email. The rep will proactively prospect, qualify, grow, and maintain a regional territory account list. Contact a high volume of potential advertising accounts daily to understand their goals, present Pandora’s advertising opportunities, overcome objections, and close business. Additionally, the rep will be responsible for tracking and reporting daily calls, proposals, and closed business.
- Generate new business utilizing outbound sales skills and techniques – phone and email
- Proactively prospect, qualify, grow, and maintain a regional territory account list
- Contact a high volume of potential advertising accounts daily to understand their goals, present Pandora’s advertising opportunities, overcome objections, and close business
- Track and report daily calls, proposals, and closed business
- Build, maintain, and exceed territory ad revenue vs. budget
- Bachelors Degree required
- Ideal candidates will have 1-2 years radio and/or digital advertising sales experience
- Self starter with an understanding of the online advertising marketplace
- Entrepreneurial spirit driven to achieve sales goals
- Proven track record of carrying a budget and exceeding goals
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to quickly establish rapport with customers over the phone and email
- Goal oriented with a passion to work hard to deliver results while maintaining a positive attitude
- Microsoft Office and Salesforce skills
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected]
Meet Some of Pandora's Employees
VP, Head of Music Maker Strategy & Operations
In his role, Mike is focused on opening up Pandora to music makers and helping artists maximize their use of the platform with content and live events.
Back to top