Account Development Specialist
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora.
We have an exciting opportunity to begin your sales career at Pandora. As an Account Development Specialist (ADS), you will participate on a team intended to hone your skills and prepare you for a career in media. This hands-on approach features customized training initiatives, and career-pathing exercises, all designed to build fundamental skills and competencies as you discover your future in Sales.
In this role you will generate advertising leads via phone and email, in addition to being responsible for seeking out new prospects via web, phone lists, and lead-generating tools provided by Pandora. These calls will create awareness for the Pandora ad platform, increase interest level, and set up conversations for your team.
- Working directly with Pandora sales channels to create a targeted list of companies and direct contacts to prospect
- Conducting online prospecting to identify & qualify new sales leads
- Researching & cold calling to consistently provide accurate sales leads
- Maintaining and building a pipeline and database of prospects and customers
- Participating in learning and development trainings designed specifically for you
- Bachelors Degree required
- Experience selling via phone and email; online advertising experience preferred
- Comfortable working independently in fast-paced, rapidly changing, environment
- Experience in lead generation techniques including PPC/SEO, content marketing, online marketing, direct marketing, email marketing, events and others
- Understand the elements of the sales cycle to maximize efficiencies and support funnel management
- Interpersonal and organizational skills required
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience using Salesforce is a plus
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to [email protected].
Back to top