2019 Quality Engineering Intern
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora!
We have a summer Intern opportunity for a student pursuing a degree in computer science. We're looking for a candidate who wants to learn more about Quality Engineering and Software Test Automation using Appium for Mobile and Selenium for Web applications. These are powerful test automation tools for complex applications used by tens of millions of people.
- Pursuing BS in Computer Science or related field
- Java programming
- Mobile app architecture and development on iOS and/or Android
- Comfortable programming in common scripting languages like Python
- Exposure to continuous integration (CI) / continuous delivery (CD) systems like Jenkins
- Ability to tackle problems in an iterative manner
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of latest Web stack technology is a plus
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com This email box is designed to assist job seekers who require a reasonable accommodation to the application process. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
In your email, please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location or office to which you would like to apply
- The subject of the email should read "Request for Reasonable Accommodation".
Back to top