At Panda, we all share a common mission: “Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives.” We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests’ expectations. Talk to any of our associates and you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values- Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.
Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn fine dining restaurants, Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food concept served in a fast casual environment, and Hibachi San, our Japanese grill concept. The family owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng.
Panda offers competitive benefits and rewarding opportunities, from entry-level positions to management. We have restaurant positions available nationwide and support center positions in Rosemead, CA. Come join the nation’s largest and fastest growing Asian restaurant company.
The Warehouse Operator is responsible for ensuring on-time completion of daily picking, packing, and shipping of store orders within the warehouse and for counting and replenishment of inventories. This position oversees the warehouse for safety, space management, and operation of the forklift. The Warehouse Operator is responsible for reinforcing warehouse policies and procedures with the warehouse team.
- Responsible for ensuring the daily processing of inventory, including mass shipping, to meet Operations’ needs. Ensures on-time and accurate completion of daily picking, packing, and shipping of store orders.
- Responsible for counting and replenishing inventories and communicating low inventory in a timely manner to prevent out-of-stock status. Takes an active role in inventory management by finding discrepancies and solving problems related to these inventory discrepancies.
- Oversees warehouse operations, ensuring sufficient inventory and following up on shipping related inquiries. Oversees the warehouse for safety, cleanliness, space management, and forklift operation. Reinforces warehouse policies and procedures with the warehouse team.
- Provides customer service in-person and through phone calls and emails to Operations and to SC associates related to the mailroom and warehouse in timely and courteous manner.
- Works collaboratively with the Warehouse Inventory Analyst and Associate Fulfillment Analyst on warehouse inventory management initiatives and special projects.
- Forklift Operator Certificate required
- Some relevant work experience required
- Successful completion of annual store training
Panda Restaurant Group’s culture is strongly guided by our Mission and Values, highlighted on the Panda websites. We recommend all interested candidates become familiar with our Mission and Values, as well as the principles of The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen Covey.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of Panda Restaurant Group's Employees
VP, Information Systems
As VP of Information Systems, Bryan oversees Panda’s infrastructure, network, and security. He makes sure each employee at Panda understands how best to use Panda’s technology to their advantage.
Back to top