Temporary Helpdesk Operator POS
At Panda, we all share a common mission: "Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives." We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests' expectations. Talk to any of our associates and you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values- Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.
Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn fine dining restaurants, Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food concept served in a fast casual environment, and Hibachi San, our Japanese grill concept. The family owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng.
Panda offers competitive benefits and rewarding opportunities, from entry-level positions to management. We have restaurants positions available nationwide and support center positions in Rosemead, CA. Come join the nations's largest and fastest growing Asian restaurant company.
- Serves as initial point of contact for POS 2017 project
- Documents all calls and actions taken using problem tracking software.
- Resolves basic issues related to POS, PCs, printers, software, connectivity, and networks
- Acts as a liaison between customers and Levels 1,2 and 3 Support Team
- Escalates more involved problems to the appropriate technical teams
- Assists with Receiving of returned equipment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, detail oriented environment
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed and under constraints
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally
- Self starter, self-disciplined and able to work unsupervised
- Experience providing technical support in a help desk environment
- Hands-on experience with remote, support tools such as Remote Desktop and Dameware is a plus
- Good background in Hardware, Software, and Networking, from both functional and technical problem resolution perspectives
- Effective communication (both oral/written)
- College graduate and computer background preferred
Panda Restaurant Group's culture is strongly guided by our Mission and Values, highlighted on the Panda websites. We recommend all interested candidates become familiar with our Mission and Values, as well as the principals of The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen Covey.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of Panda Restaurant Group's Employees
Victoria leads the day-to-day operations at Panda’s Innovation Kitchen, where she makes sure both the customer-facing and back-end processes of the store are running smoothly.
Back to top