At Panda, we all share a common mission: “Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives.” We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests’ expectations. Talk to any of our associates and you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values- Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.
Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn fine dining restaurants, Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food concept served in a fast casual environment, and Hibachi San, our Japanese grill concept. The family owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng.
Panda offers competitive benefits and rewarding opportunities, from entry-level positions to management. We have restaurants positions available nationwide and support center positions in Rosemead, CA. Come join the nations’s largest and fastest growing Asian restaurant company.
Summary of Job Scope and Expectations:
The Field Systems Support Associate responds to and diagnoses problems through phone, email, and chat with PRG associates, ensuring satisfactory customer service. This position recognizes and researches problems and resolves basic problems while referring more complex problems to higher levels for satisfactory resolution. This position follows up to ensure timely resolution of all problems.
The essential functions in this job description are not all-inclusive of this job’s duties and responsibilities. Reliable and dependable attendance is required.
- Responds to and diagnoses problems through phone, email, and chat with PRG associates, ensuring satisfactory customer service.
- Recognizes and researches problems and resolves basic problems while referring more complex problems to higher levels for satisfactory resolution.
- Documents all calls and actions taken using problem tracking software. Maintains data integrity through accuracy and thoroughness of incident data entry.
- Follows up on outstanding calls and open tickets to ensure timely resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Helps identify trends in the support calls.
- Prioritizes and escalates calls as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- Minimum one to two years of relevant experience required
- Pass Test 1
- A and N certification preferred
- Successful completion of annual store training
Panda Restaurant Group’s culture is strongly guided by our Mission and Values, highlighted on the Panda websites. We recommend all interested candidates become familiar with our Mission and Values, as well as the principals of The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen Covey.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of Panda Restaurant Group's Employees
VP, Information Systems
As VP of Information Systems, Bryan oversees Panda’s infrastructure, network, and security. He makes sure each employee at Panda understands how best to use Panda’s technology to their advantage.
Back to top