Temporary - Associate Due Diligence Paralegal
At Panda, we all share a common mission: "Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives." We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests' expectations. Talk to any of our associates and you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values- Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.
Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn fine dining restaurants, Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food concept served in a fast casual environment, and Hibachi San, our Japanese grill concept. The family owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng.
Panda offers competitive benefits and rewarding opportunities, from entry-level positions to management. We have restaurant positions available nationwide and support center positions in Rosemead, CA. Come join the nation's largest and fastest growing Asian restaurant company.
The Temporary - Associate Due Diligence Paralegal orders due diligence reports, including title reports and environmental reports and may prepare summaries of due diligence documents. This position also opens escrows and coordinates escrow closings and drafts and negotiates basic ancillary legal documents such as Settlement/Closing Statements and pro forma title policies. The Associate Due Diligence Paralegal obtains purchase and ground lease title policies, coordinates document recordings, and may prepare title objection and closing letters. This position provides broad support for due diligence matters involving a limited number of projects or less complex projects.
- Orders due diligence reports, including title reports and environmental reports. May prepare summaries of due diligence documents.
- Opens escrows and coordinates escrow closings and drafts and negotiates basic ancillary legal documents such as Settlement/Closing Statements and pro forma title policies.
- May run reports from the due diligence database, and request copies of recorded documents.
- Obtains purchase and ground lease title policies. Coordinates document recordings, and may prepare title objection and closing letters.
- Advises attorneys and other paralegals on basic legal due diligence matters. Provides broad support for the due diligence area on a limited number of projects or less complex projects..
- Bachelor's degree and in process of obtaining Paralegal certification required
- Minimum one to two years of relevant work experience, with due diligence/real estate experience preferred
Panda Restaurant Group's culture is strongly guided by our Mission and Values, highlighted on the Panda websites. We recommend all interested candidates become familiar with our Mission and Values, as well as the principals of The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen Covey.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of Panda Restaurant Group's Employees
VP, Information Systems
As VP of Information Systems, Bryan oversees Panda’s infrastructure, network, and security. He makes sure each employee at Panda understands how best to use Panda’s technology to their advantage.
Back to top