Temporary Administrative Clerk
At Panda, we all share a common mission: "Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives." We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests' expectations. Talk to any of our associates and you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values- Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.
Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn fine dining restaurants, Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food concept served in a fast casual environment, and Hibachi San, our Japanese grill concept. The family owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng.
Panda offers competitive benefits and rewarding opportunities, from entry-level positions to management. We have restaurant positions available nationwide and support center positions in Rosemead, CA. Come join the nation's largest and fastest growing Asian restaurant company.
The Administrative Clerk provides clerical support to the Learning & Development team as well as operations. This position is responsible for maintaining University of Panda learning management system. The position will also provide assistance on Learning & Development projects.
The essential functions in this job description are not all-inclusive of this job's duties and responsibilities. Reliable and dependable attendance is required.
- MaintainsUniversity of Panda learning management system
- Generatesreports on learning activities
- Updatese-modules by coordinating with different departments
- Coordinates andcommunicates with IS team to troubleshoot any issue related to University ofPanda learning management system.
- Providesassistance on L&D projects
- Performsresearch on e-learning trend within the industry
- College degree a plus
- Minimum 1 year of experience providing administrative support
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- High level of organizational and customer service skills
Panda Restaurant Group's culture is strongly guided by our Mission and Values, highlighted on the Panda websites. We recommend all interested candidates become familiar with our Mission and Values, as well as the principals of The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen Covey.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Meet Some of Panda Restaurant Group's Employees
Victoria leads the day-to-day operations at Panda’s Innovation Kitchen, where she makes sure both the customer-facing and back-end processes of the store are running smoothly.
Back to top