Sr Warehouse Clerk
At Panda, we all share a common mission: “Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives.” We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests’ expectations. Talk to any of our associates and you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values- Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.
Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn fine dining restaurants, Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food concept served in a fast casual environment, and Hibachi San, our Japanese grill concept. The family owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng.
Panda offers competitive benefits and rewarding opportunities, from entry-level positions to management. We have restaurant positions available nationwide and support center positions in Rosemead, CA. Come join the nation’s largest and fastest growing Asian restaurant company.
The Senior Warehouse Clerk is responsible for picking, packing, and shipping store orders. This position assists with pre-packing inventory kits and performs inventory counts. The Senior Warehouse Clerk supports the Warehouse Assistant and Operator in maintaining a clean, organized, and safe warehouse, following all warehouse policies and procedures.
- Picks, packs, and ships store orders accurately and on time. Processes walk-in and customer pick-up orders accurately and on a timely basis. Receives deliveries and reports any discrepancy.
- Assists with pre-packing inventory kits (e.g., “new store kit,” etc.).
- Takes inventory physical count and informs the Warehouse Assistant or Operator of low-inventory items. Replenishes inventory items daily.
- Cleans and organizes the warehouse. Maintains and updates records of pallet location for both warehouses.
- May assist in archiving box activities, sorting and distributing mail, and printing and sorting checks.
- Provides customer service in-person and through phone calls and emails to Operations and to SC associates related to the mailroom and warehouse in timely and courteous manner.
- High school diploma required
- Successful completion of annual store training
Panda Restaurant Group’s culture is strongly guided by our Mission and Values, highlighted on the Panda websites. We recommend all interested candidates become familiar with our Mission and Values, as well as the principles of The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen Covey.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of Panda Restaurant Group's Employees
VP, Information Systems
As VP of Information Systems, Bryan oversees Panda’s infrastructure, network, and security. He makes sure each employee at Panda understands how best to use Panda’s technology to their advantage.
Back to top