Sr. Marketing Assistant
At Panda, we all share a common mission: “Deliver exceptional Asian dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired to better their lives.” We invest in our people because great people run great operations that will exceed our guests’ expectations. Talk to any of our associates and you will experience a culture dedicated to its mission and our five fundamental values- Proactive, Respect/Win-Win, Growth, Great Operations, and Giving.
Panda Restaurant Group includes the original Panda Inn fine dining restaurants, Panda Express, our Gourmet Chinese food concept served in a fast casual environment, and Hibachi San, our Japanese grill concept. The family owned and operated company is still run by founders Andrew and Peggy Cherng.
Panda offers competitive benefits and rewarding opportunities, from entry-level positions to management. We have restaurant positions available nationwide and support center positions in Rosemead, CA. Come join the nation’s largest and fastest growing Asian restaurant company.
The Senior Marketing Assistant position is responsible for providing administrative support to the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) and to field marketing, guest insights, menu and concept development, promotions, and graphics areas within Marketing.
- Provides administrative and project support to the CMO and Marketing Directors. Maintains CMO’s calendar and schedules travel, meetings, events, and conference calls as needed. Coordinates departmental team-building meetings, celebrations and other internal events, including kick-off luncheons for quarterly promotions.
- Assists the CMO and Marketing Directors in preparing presentations for the Leaders Conference and other company events.
- Administers project invoice processing, following up with vendors to clarify discrepancies and charges, and submits check requests.
- Takes and refers calls to appropriate Marketing associate from prospective vendors, marketing sales offers, and requests for fundraising and donations.
- Schedules team and agency meetings and prepares presentations.
- Updates national promotions and test calendars and monitors budgets.
- Coordinates office equipment order, space planning, and other tasks related to on boarding new Marketing associates. .
Performs general administrative tasks such as copying, faxing, collating, and filing documents, ordering office supplies, processing invoices, and generating standard Marketing reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field preferred
- Minimum one to two years of Marketing-related administrative support experience required
- Successful completion of annual store training
Panda Restaurant Group’s culture is strongly guided by our Mission and Values, highlighted on the Panda websites. We recommend all interested candidates become familiar with our Mission and Values, as well as the principles of The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, by Stephen Covey.
Panda Restaurant Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Some of Panda Restaurant Group's Employees
VP, Information Systems
As VP of Information Systems, Bryan oversees Panda’s infrastructure, network, and security. He makes sure each employee at Panda understands how best to use Panda’s technology to their advantage.
Back to top